So you want to be the next curator of the @People_of_Space account. Fantastic! With all great things, there is a bit of housekeeping and a few rules that need to be followed. By signing up to be a weekly host of the @People_of_Space account, you agree to the following:
- Be the only tweeter of @People_of_Space for the week that you are assigned.
- Ensure that Taraustralis has access to the @People_of_Space account at all times during the period of this agreement.
- Do not change the password supplied to you.
- Ensure the safety of the @People_of_Space account and keep it from being hacked by a third party.
- Do not change the photo, biography, background or theme for the @People_of_Space account.
- Give the account back to Taraustralis at the end of your curation week or, if instructed by Taraustralis, at an earlier date.
- Do not defame any person, business, product or group. This is not a space for racism, sexism, homophobia or other forms of hate speech.
- Ensure all tweets sent from the @People_of_Space account are original and are not an infringement or violation of copyright or license and that they respect the privacy of another person.
- Try to maintain a reasonable tone, even in unreasonable circumstances.
- Do not use any obscene, abusive or blasphemous language or any other content that violates the rights of any third party.
- Do not block or unfollow any other twitter users from the account.
- Do not actively promote or advertise any business or receive remuneration from a third party to do so
- Be mindful of the content you re-tweet.
- Revoke all access to the @People_of_Space account after your curation period is complete by removing applications access and account from mobiles, iPad and desktop applications.
- Sign out and finish up with the @People_of_Space account by Sunday, 8 pm GMT sharp.
Taraustralis reserves the right to delete tweets from the account.
A girl gone walkabout in the great big world!